Image Map

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

ABC/ Word Study Task Cards and Anchor Charts

Hi Ladies!
Someone recently asked me if I could split up my Literacy Workstation Task cards. So, last night I worked on splitting up the cards. I added the ABC/ Word Study Task Cards last night. However, I am going to add some more cards to each of the packets so please let me know if there is certain task you would like to see. 
Click here to go to my TpT store. 

Also, here are some classroom Anchor Charts I have created with the class lately!

Below are pictures of the anchor charts we made to discuss the insects we are going over. We are using Deanna jumps TpT packet and my kids are lovin' it. Oh my word. Obsessed with bugs! Me? Not so much. 




We are have done some inferencing activities lately as well. A post on that will follow after I can take pictures of the activities.

Our phonics skills we learned: 

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Your anchor charts are awesome! I can't wait to use some of these ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Berard


    So beautiful. I love reading all that you do in your "Literacy"!!

    Regards
    Amit

    ReplyDelete