Image Map

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Truffula Tea on TpT


Last Friday, before our break, I decided to treat my kiddos {and Ms. Thomas and I} to a little Truffula Tea! 
It was the perfect way to leave for our Spring break since we had seen "The Lorax" the previous day.

The littles loved the movie! 

Anyways, on to our "Truffulla Tea"…
We created this little treat, to go along with a writing activity I had planned for my class. 

How cute is the Truffula Tea? Love. 


My kiddos completed a writing activity for "How To Make Truffula Tea". My littles were not allowed to dig in until they were finished with their writings!  
But I am pretty sure it was worth it! They loved it :)
Check out my TeachersPayTeachers Store if you would like to purchase this little writing activity!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I wish I was allowed to do fun food activities like this in my classroom! We have a strict county wide health plan in place. I enjoy your blog. I teach 2nd grade and have started a new blog myself. I would love it if you stopped by and checked it out. I am also having a giveaway!

    www.loveofteachingkimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete